I haven't disbanded the blog; it isn't dead. It is in need of defibrillation, though.
I've realized that I can't be acidic as I want (not because I've seen the light or the art of living or whatever), thanks to people, including, a parent, guessing my identity. Thanks, C.
So.
I had to blog today, because I had another viva in Orthopaedics, which wasn't atrocious. Not as bad as the last one. I was almost happy, until my Professor suggested I take it up for my PG, as there are so few female orthopaedicians, and that I was built for it. Being built to wield a mallet and bone chisel? Not the best thing.
I still wish I was at Fruit Shop, with a Jughead's Special, but not as much. Being a doctor? Not a bad prospect. Not as bad as being a medical student, at any rate.
OK. Done being pink, fluffy, happy. For the week. Cut that. Month.
Yay. I posted.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, like he even cares about you being acidic. He knows your story to begin with, remember?
Post a Comment