Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Begin at the Beginning.

Why blog?

One of my alter egos is a Narcissist.
But then, all of us are in varying degrees, as much as we don't like to admit it.
A friend of mine remarked that if I blogged, she'd follow it for sure. Flattery sits well on me.

Inflated ego aside, I've chosen Blogger for
a) venting against the system, since journals and networking sites are highly risky.
b) for the purpose of scandalizing people (myself, especially).
c) using English, which has become a rarity these days.
d) duh, the anonymity.

Well. I'm 20. And Unmarried. *gasp* (oh, that's the scarlet letter, by the way. It can also be substituted with Failure).
And I'm approximately 1/10th way through my course in Medicine. *gasp* again. Thank you, Dr. Anbumani Ramadoss.
I'm like the Duracell Bunny on Prozac two-thirds of the time. And the remaining one-third? Not for the genteel.
I stand up for myself (oh, I'm also an Indian muslim girl) *cue to faint*

Get the smelling salts out. Here's to looking at me, kid!

1 comment:

LP said...

Heya! Welcome :) Do I know that friend of yours ;);)

I read every single post of yaa, true to my word and I simply loved it, Keep 'em coming.

I will bookmark this